At Grand Cedar, we pride ourselves on providing residents with the very best level of care possible, from the moment you apply to our admissions team to the moment you move in, and every single day thereafter.
Our care is based on offering a unique and holistic approach that is designed individually for each resident, in conjunction with his or her family.
“We recognise that no two residents are the same, therefore no two care plans are the same either.”
YOUR INDIVIDUAL CARE PLAN
During your first month at Grand Cedar, our skilled staff will complete a comprehensive set of assessments to identify your needs and individual preferences. The assessment information is used to formulate an individualized care plan for you. Grand Cedar meets strict guidelines and requirements set by the government and a Clinical Governance Committee oversees our care program. Additionally, we use the leading clinical IT system in Australia to ensure all care is provided accurately and efficiently.
We provide two levels of residential care at Grand Cedar – permanent (long term) and respite (short term) – combined with our leading wellness program.
THE CARE YOU CAN EXPECT EACH DAY
We cater for all resident needs to ensure that everyone feels completely at home. Some examples of what we provide for all our residents include:
- All day-to-day personal care requirements involving eating, dressing, bathroom and other needs
- 24-hour support, including nursing care and in the event of emergencies
- Help with taking prescribed medication at the right time and the right quantity
- Along with restaurant quality food, refreshments all day catering for any special dietary requirements
- Complete laundry and cleaning services
- Wellbeing and entertainment program with the aim of helping residents continue to enjoy the things they like doing
ADDITIONAL HEALTH SERVICES IN-HOUSE
As well as the registered nursing and age care practitioners at Grand Cedar, your needs are also met in-house by a range of allied health professionals including:
- Pain consultants
- Dental technician
- Speech pathologist
- Occupational therapist